• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all know anyone like this RANT

OK, so I work with a guy who loves to blow his own horn. At the same time he loves to throw others under the bus and run everybody down. When he is talking to anyone that will listen ( not many will) he constantly reaches out and taps them on the arm to get their attention.
I can't stand it when someone does this to me. He also is one of those types who likes to get right up in your face when he talks to you. UUGGGGGGHHHHHHH. :crutch: Rant over.

Everyone one has one of those people they work with, just best to ignore and keep on working!!

OK, so I work with a guy who loves to blow his own horn. At the same time he loves to throw others under the bus and run everybody down. When he is talking to anyone that will listen ( not many will) he constantly reaches out and taps them on the arm to get their attention.
I can't stand it when someone does this to me. He also is one of those types who likes to get right up in your face when he talks to you. UUGGGGGGHHHHHHH. :crutch: Rant over.
I hate those kind..if i can smell your breath you are too close..personal space invaded.

I would recommend the following, from now on, each time you see him, open-hand smack him the middle of the back and refer to him as "little buddy", i.e., Hey little buddy how are ya today!. If that doesn't work, just put him in time out...in your pocket.

Seems to me that he is very insecure and immature as well. Degrading others to make himself look good is a sure sign of bed wetting mamma's boy insecurity. Avoid this fella like the plague.

Seems to me that he is very insecure and immature as well. Degrading others to make himself look good is a sure sign of bed wetting mamma's boy insecurity. Avoid this fella like the plague.

Most of the time i do avoid him. I already told him on one occasion when he was running his mouth that the best thing he can do is to go somewhere else to waste oxygen. He asked "what do you mean?" and i said you heard me. He asked "why?" and i said because i don't like you no way so the best thing you can do is just move on,
I am the type person who will help anyone in any way i can. I always try to stay positive, and to say something good, even or especially when someone makes a mistake and is beating themselves up over it, or taking heat for that mistake. I always try to look at the good in everyone, but this guy takes the cake and i swear, i struggle trying to see any good in him or his attitude.

Back
Top Bottom