• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all know anyone like this RANT

Lobo1

Default rank <5000 posts
Lone Wolf
25   0
Reaction score
OK, so I work with a guy who loves to blow his own horn. At the same time he loves to throw others under the bus and run everybody down. When he is talking to anyone that will listen ( not many will) he constantly reaches out and taps them on the arm to get their attention.
I can't stand it when someone does this to me. He also is one of those types who likes to get right up in your face when he talks to you. UUGGGGGGHHHHHHH. :crutch: Rant over.

OK, so I work with a guy who loves to blow his own horn. At the same time he loves to throw others under the bus and run everybody down. When he is talking to anyone that will listen ( not many will) he constantly reaches out and taps them on the arm to get their attention.
I can't stand it when someone does this to me. He also is one of those types who likes to get right up in your face when he talks to you. UUGGGGGGHHHHHHH. :crutch: Rant over.

When people get really close to my face while talking I generally take a step or two back. If they follow me I usually just start coughing without covering my mouth...that USUALLY gets their attention.

In all fairness I guess I should clarify one thing. His habit of getting right in your face when talking to somebody doesn't really bother me too much.........on account of he is about 5'7" tall and I am 6'9" tall.

In all fairness I guess I should clarify one thing. His habit of getting right in your face when talking to somebody doesn't really bother me too much.........on account of he is about 5'7" tall and I am 6'9" tall.

he is looking at my chest. But it drives me crazy when he does it to other people.

so he's a low talker too! :drum:

Back
Top Bottom