• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTH is with some of these traders on here, lately?

Lots of long time members that won't return a pm will complain about others doing the same.

man-looking-in-the-mirror.jpg

YES!!! Ad was posted for something I wanted. Not a deal but beats waiting on shipping. Sent PM, I'll take it and Im close to you, when can I come. Get a message back that I have to come to a certain place, no problem for me, but he wont hold them as its first come first served and others have already contacted and said they were on the way. **** YOU PAL, I blocked him. Got another one tonight. Post was up less than a minute, Ill take it at full asking price and come get it.......crickets but has been online answering PMs for the last hour. He will probably get the block too. Seems a pandemic as people forgetting their manners or something.

YES!!! Ad was posted for something I wanted. Not a deal but beats waiting on shipping. Sent PM, I'll take it and Im close to you, when can I come. Get a message back that I have to come to a certain place, no problem for me, but he wont hold them as its first come first served and others have already contacted and said they were on the way. **** YOU PAL, I blocked him. Got another one tonight. Post was up less than a minute, Ill take it at full asking price and come get it.......crickets but has been online answering PMs for the last hour. He will probably get the block too. Seems a pandemic as people forgetting their manners or something.

Forgetting their manners? S#!t, they NEVER had manners. Dishonest a$$ hats.

Mike ,

you don't play the banjo do you?

We had a banjo player that blocked half of the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom