• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTH is with some of these traders on here, lately?

Maybe this ain’t your thread.
qv8qTb7.jpg

Mike ,
you don't play the banjo do you?
We had a banjo player that blocked half of the ODT.[/QUOTE

Dang, you had to remind me about that guy. Everyone who tried to deal with him was a dumbass, moron, or just plain stupid. How he ever sold any of his over priced crap amazed me. Good riddance.

YES!!! Ad was posted for something I wanted. Not a deal but beats waiting on shipping. Sent PM, I'll take it and Im close to you, when can I come. Get a message back that I have to come to a certain place, no problem for me, but he wont hold them as its first come first served and others have already contacted and said they were on the way. **** YOU PAL, I blocked him. Got another one tonight. Post was up less than a minute, Ill take it at full asking price and come get it.......crickets but has been online answering PMs for the last hour. He will probably get the block too. Seems a pandemic as people forgetting their manners or something.
Honest questions: When you block someone are they aware they have been blocked when they next try to contact you? And do you know if they tried to contact you?

I've had 3 recently that are almost comical.

1)Trader made ME an offer, adds clearly say come to me. We negotiated different trades for a good 20 messages, finally come to an agreement and then trader backed out over distance. Not my first time that has happened, but first time with a trader over 100 feedback.

2) sent an I'll take it, confirmed it and trader said they would message when they got back from a weekend trip. Got ghosted over a month then they came back on, didnt message me until I sent message and said they changed their mind! Well known trader with very solid feedback.

3)guy said he wasnt interested in my trade offer at all. And would pass, then sent me a message after it saying he would sleep on it??
Wut?

3b) easily happened 3x in past 2 weeks. trader says "worst I can say is no" send an offer, no reply

Back
Top Bottom