• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow.

While I agree with your guys sentiment, the fact remains that they don't foreclose on your home unless you fail to pay to amount agreed upon in your mortgage contract.

Three tours in Iraq and even with the extra pay couldn't keep current on his mortgage? There is something else going on here.

I am in no way condoning the foreclosure of the homes of our veterans, however I don't believe the spray paint on the garage door is telling the whole tale.

I could be wrong though I suppose.

Got to agree with Sharpshooter here. I do not think anyone should get any kind of bailout.

I actually had some REO/Bank work in a forclosed home that was a Iraq war vet's. Pictures on the wall lead me to believe he was in iraq a few years(looking at the dates on pics) . I don't know what happened to the dude, wife left him or or he died or what. House looked like they might have took mainly just furniture, left all there personal belongings, military dress uniform was in the closet, all there pictures , alot of personal things you think someone would have taken with them. . . we didnt get the bid to do the clean up , another company did and all of it went to the trash. . . sad , very sad

Back
Top Bottom