• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow.

what a shame--we will support every country but our own--we need to close down Washington-to many people running this country into the ground

Welcome to America! SMH.........

If he would have chosen to just sit on his ass all day and live of the gov he would be provided housing, food, and healthcare. Makes since huh?

While I agree with your guys sentiment, the fact remains that they don't foreclose on your home unless you fail to pay to amount agreed upon in your mortgage contract.

Three tours in Iraq and even with the extra pay couldn't keep current on his mortgage? There is something else going on here.

I am in no way condoning the foreclosure of the homes of our veterans, however I don't believe the spray paint on the garage door is telling the whole tale.

I could be wrong though I suppose.

While I agree with your guys sentiment, the fact remains that they don't foreclose on your home unless you fail to pay to amount agreed upon in your mortgage contract.

Three tours in Iraq and even with the extra pay couldn't keep current on his mortgage? There is something else going on here.

I am in no way condoning the foreclosure of the homes of our veterans, however I don't believe the spray paint on the garage door is telling the whole tale.

I could be wrong though I suppose.

This. My nephew served in iraq 3 times. This PISSED him off. Im sure that guy made more than enough money to pay his bills. He chose not to. Just because your in the military does not mean you dont have to pay your bills. If we bailed out everybody who did not pay their mortgage we would be more in debt than we already are.

My nephew knew this guys pay grade. He said there is no reason why he could not afford that house.

Back
Top Bottom