• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would like a flippers point of view...

I am not a "flipper" but I am curious.
What is it that bothers you to the point of obsession with someone selling for a profit?
Do you feel the Government is being cheated out of their cut?
my issue with it is this is a site for hobbyists and enthusiasts more than anything

if you are going to engage in business, open a business

nothing wrong with selling ammo you have had for a while or anything for profit. but since this is a local forum there are some assholes who buy as much as they can and sell it in the short run, this causes an artificial shortage

they arent buying it to shoot, they are buying it to keep ammo off the shelves. middle man stuff is aggravating to say the least, so i choose not to do business with them

Last edited:
People flipping firearms has all the prices on here high because most of the time if you give someone a real deal on a gun the damn thing is re-listed before you even get home from the transaction. And the worst kind are the ones who beg for ammo or a better price with a lie like "i have always wanted one of these" just to re-list it the next morning.

The flippers do one great service to me since I buy new guns, after I beat the heck out of my guns I can sell them for $20 less than I paid and people think it's a great deal.

People flipping firearms has all the prices on here high because most of the time if you give someone a real deal on a gun the damn thing is re-listed before you even get home from the transaction. And the worst kind are the ones who beg for ammo or a better price with a lie like "i have always wanted one of these" just to re-list it the next morning.

That's why I don't like first come first serve, I like to sell to supporters and long time members

i figured the ones doing the aggressive flipping are probably either retired or on disability and dont have regular jobs to worry about

seriously, i dont have the time to pour into flipping ammo when the return is generally pretty low to be honest

I found out one of the chief flippers on here that we all know is LEO.

There is so much crying about private sales. It seems like many of you would like to ban private transactions or at least regulate asking prices.

Do you piss and moan at gravity when you fall down? Kick the bed when you stub your toe?

****ing nanny wannabees. Jersey has a great culture in place for you. You can move into a subdivision there and you'll be told exactly what's socially acceptable. You'll have lots of wonderful rules to follow.

Do you think people are getting wealthy selling ammunition? ****, I feel sorry for these people, scurrying around town, looking for a few boxes of ammo to sell and make a few bucks. I'd think most people would think that existence is punishment enough for any perceived wrongdoing.

Last edited:
I found out one of the chief flippers on here that we all know is LEO.

www.stockvault.net_blog_wp_content_uploads_2012_02_Anger_Rage_Photo_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom