Would like a flippers point of view...

yep I have a g42 if anyone would like to purchase I will sell it for 550$ which is 100$ more than I paid....ps selling because I didn't like it once I got home..oh yea check out my 40 plus positive feedback if you have any questions about my integrity...

Good luck with sale I hope you find something you like

yep I have a g42 if anyone would like to purchase I will sell it for 550$ which is 100$ more than I paid....ps selling because I didn't like it once I got home..oh yea check out my 40 plus positive feedback if you have any questions about my integrity...

Will my 186 feedbacks help my credit score? j/k

What didnt you like about it when you got it home?

i dont think it was ever so much of a problem, more of just a "wtf and why is this ****"

i put it in the same category as driving while making conversation on a cell phone

its allowed but you are still a douche (albeit the ammo flippers dont cause wrecks but still)

Well OK, just checking. I will check back in another 200 plus posts.

Back
Top Bottom