• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would it be against the forum rules.....

OK, for the first time I put someone on ignore for this. Dang... just dang. :tsk:

they should learn to disable comments if they dont want offers

i thought my offer of one spring chicken for a box of 500 .22lr was a good deal

Hey I was the only one on your ignore list, tell that newb to take off!

I got infractions for comments in ads before...assuming you didnt?

Hey I was the only one on your ignore list, tell that newb to take off!

I got infractions for comments in ads before...assuming you didnt?

well it was a serious offer, they only give out infractions if you are being rude or bashing the set price or making crazy offers

i offered someone else a toyoda before :)

Naw Im always an angel. Seems they used to be more strident about it.

maybe, the mods have never really given me a warning or infraction without it being "deserved". fair enough as far as im concerned, i know i can come off crass sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe its still a scare commodity in south Ga? :noidea:
you mean like books?

YYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH take that south georgia!

I feel as though I have to apologize to the OP. To laugh out loud at the OPs serious or semi serious thread is not being kind, so I apologize. This thread and the comments have me rolling. There were several thoughtful posts B Byrds post hit the nail on the head, and soviets post was very accurate. But really, a link to a thread rating people's ad? Really? Why would I think anyone who posts on that link would have any better idea of pricing than the originator of the ad? What makes YOU the expert? It is hilarious to think of the train wreck that link would be. To anyone who feels that another members ad is out of line on price here is what to do.... Take a deep breath, count to 10, and hit the back button. It really is none of your business, regardless of how stupid the price is. The has always been very simple, if the price is too high, don't buy.

Back
Top Bottom