• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would it be against the forum rules.....

You can get dishonest ads taken down. I've seen a couple taken down. One seller was a jerk in response to my questions so a mod quickly deleted the ad and put the seller on a 3 day vacation. :thumb:

If you just want to complain or point out terrible pricing, well, it's already obvious to those of us that care. The "newbies" can do their own research and decide for themselves.

I do rate threads with one star when the ad looks deceiving or the price is terrible. The problem is that I can usually tell a bad ad with just a mouse-over so many don't get opened. Also, I pretty much just use the "What's New" screen so I never see the stars.

There's been a lot of requests for a "Best of ODT" feature. I love to see that!

You can get dishonest ads taken down. I've seen a couple taken down. One seller was a jerk in response to my questions so a mod quickly deleted the ad and put the seller on a 3 day vacation. :thumb:

If you just want to complain or point out terrible pricing, well, it's already obvious to those of us that care. The "newbies" can do their own research and decide for themselves.

I do rate threads with one star when the ad looks deceiving or the price is terrible. The problem is that I can usually tell a bad ad with just a mouse-over so many don't get opened. Also, I pretty much just use the "What's New" screen so I never see the stars.

There's been a lot of requests for a "Best of ODT" feature. I love to see that!
Ditto.

Back
Top Bottom