• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worst suppressor you've owned

as long as your tube isn’t damaged, you’re probably good. He made all new end caps and internals on mine. The outside was turned down too to save weight. I think it ended up costing me about 200 bucks, and it was done in a week or so. Just send him a mesage on Facebook messenger and he’ll let you know if it’s doable.
Message sent to Ecco!

Two cans in my safe that don't get used much -

Salvo 12 - I mean, it doesn't suck given there really isn't much else out there better for shotguns but its heavy, bulky, and on anything other than my KSG its awkward when its mounted on a longer barrel. Thankfully got a deal on it during the post-HPA distributor liquidation couple years ago.

Bowers Vers 50 - Bulky, long, heavy, mounting system is meh. Been using it on a 458 socom, 450bushmaster, and 50 beowulf but may dedicate it to the beowulf as I do not like leaving the vers adapters on the rifles and would rather have a muzzle brake adapter like keymo or area419 when not running suppressed. Could just figure out which adapters to bore out and run the 450 and 458 with my hybrid also.

Back
Top Bottom