• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worst customer service ever at a custom shop (C&H Precision Weapons)

What course of action do I take?

• Total voters
Lodge a complaint with BBB and plaster your story on every single forum you can find! Google reviews, yelp, etc. and eventually you'll get their attention .

Tell him he owes you a new weapon. And, that as of tonight 500 hardcore gun owners know about the sorry service you received. Let him know that another thousand or more will know by the weekend.

Yeah...uh...no thank you. Custom or not. If it is NOT what you wanted from the beginning, then it is a NO GO. Because they f'd up, and had to do custom work to fix the problem, I would not have accepted it.

Think of it this way, if you take your brand new car into a shop to get an oil change, and it falls off the lift. The shop will have to do some "custom" repair as in body work to make it work right again. Will you be happy if you leave the shop with less than what your car came in with (as in an intact body vs. a now modified body) and on top of it all, you still had to pay for your oil change?!?

Unaccepable imo, I'd either not pay or request a replacement slide. Were you confident they could do the work you needed before you went in the shop? Meaning, do they describe this same kind of service on their website & that they're comfortable doing it?

That ultra light trigger and crap strikes me as a safety issue, idk...

Unaccepable imo, I'd either not pay or request a replacement slide. Were you confident they could do the work you needed before you went in the shop? Meaning, do they describe this same kind of service on their website & that they're comfortable doing it?

That ultra light trigger and crap strikes me as a safety issue, idk...
They showed me numerous examples of glock pistols that had the same work that I requested.

It would seem to me that a custom shop like this would live or die by their reputation.
Go on their social media sites and post your experience. Just state the facts. Maybe they will offer you some restitution.

Back
Top Bottom