• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

woke coke

Sadly nearly all large manufacturers support/require stuff that I don’t agree with. I respect taking a stand for what a person feels is right. If you want to sleep at night and take less rolaids probably need to be more ignorant of what companies support cause it’s all going down the tubes

Yup. It's all being driven by "ESG scoring" which can determine interest in and support of your stock, your ability to do business with other firms, or even how you are treated in the media.

Companies are being told by Wall St., regulators, banks and activist stockholders that they need to 'improve' these scores or be considered pariahs to the rest of the business community.

The "S" in ESG stands for "Socialjustice" (yeah, they suck at acronyms) and of course that means supporting and contributing to the 'approved' SJ causes. Donating to the NRA or SAF would NOT get you points in the "S" category while donating to BLM will, because the people who create these scores want it that way. Don't forget that the concept was developed by a UN committee in 2006... so you can easily guess their agenda.

The main drivers on enforcing these scores have been the big institutional investors, and we know from the biggest of them all (Warren Buffet) that they and the bankers now are firmly in the 'progressive' camp when it comes to SJW stuff.

Here's a good article in this from Forbes:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/betsya...gits-history--current-status/?sh=793af6422cdd

BTW, the "G" in the name stands for Governance, which is the least obvious of the three but the most important in making sure companies act responsibly to the people they employ and serve.

The "E" is Environment, which simply means 'climate change' these days.

In short, the big money demands this kind of behavior from public companies and punishes those who don't fall in line. We haven't seen it as much with private companies, but it will happen as other business they need (banks, suppliers, etc.) push them into it.

If you do boycott these companies please be sure to tell them so. Boycotts that can be read from a monthly sales chart are few and far between. The only way they will know they lost a customer is if you tell them they have.

I have been boycotting TARGET for 15 years for their decision to kiss the butts of the atheists and kick the Salvation Army bellringers off their property.

I will never fly United Airlines until all of their leader ship that was in power 15 years ago dies off or leaves the company because of how they horribly abused their passengers and destroyed peoples' luggage and then said
"screw you, you have no recourse against us."

For 2 years I have fully boycotted all GILLETTE shaving products,
over their "toxic masculinity" ads which were also anti-white racist propaganda, featuring gangs of middle-class white people in the suburbs bullying people of color. Also for their ads celebrating gays and transgenders, begging to be the official shave supplier to all the teen girls of America who have gender reassignment surgery and hormone therapy,
and start growing beards.

And now I'm adding "Be Less White" COKE products to the list.

Some please explain what "woke" means? I don't understand much other than, King James Version, redneck, and hillbilly. Can anyone explain this foolishness in a way I could explain it to the children between 7 and 13?
It means you have to a _____ _____ _ _ _ and kiss ___ of all the ____ ____ that think you are inferior

https://realityanddenial.wordpress....supporting-violent-antifa-black-lives-matter/

Ok so all you new found wokesters on here kicking coke out of your life need to read this link. All these companies are actively supporting and giving money to the BLM which we all know is a terrorist organization. So make sure you throw out that apple phone you are talkin **** on. Quit being so ******** retarded and live your lives people. And yeah chic fil a is on that list too!! You gonna give up gods chicken. No you wont. so STFU and drink and sprite and coke
I gave up chic farta a when the head was so weak he kissed another man feet on stage.. so YES I WILL

Back
Top Bottom