• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

woke coke

Sadly nearly all large manufacturers support/require stuff that I don’t agree with. I respect taking a stand for what a person feels is right. If you want to sleep at night and take less rolaids probably need to be more ignorant of what companies support cause it’s all going down the tubes
Nailed it!!

https://realityanddenial.wordpress....supporting-violent-antifa-black-lives-matter/

Ok so all you new found wokesters on here kicking coke out of your life need to read this link. All these companies are actively supporting and giving money to the BLM which we all know is a terrorist organization. So make sure you throw out that apple phone you are talkin **** on. Quit being so ******** retarded and live your lives people. And yeah chic fil a is on that list too!! You gonna give up gods chicken. No you wont. so STFU and drink and sprite and coke

Beverage of choice....may look like Coke but it ain't.

Guinness.JPG

I don’t get the support of Pepsi though. They changed their logo to look like Obama’s during the 2012 election. They are huge democrat supporters. Doesn’t make sense to me.
It's cause people are dumb. They just boycott what they're told to boycott. Just how Kemp brought up the fact that New York has more restrictive voting laws than GA, but the MLB boycott's GA while they still maintain a corporate office in NYC.

seen on cokes web page, and fox news...rules for the annual shareholders meeting attendance...
At the entrance to the meeting, we will verify your registration and request to see your admission ticket and a valid form of photo identification, such as a driver’s license or passport. You will be required to enter through a security checkpoint before being granted access to the venue.

Not sure if already posted here, I did not read back yet...

Back
Top Bottom