• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

woke coke

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1340   0
Reaction score
woke coke.jpg

I've bought 2 Coke drinks in the last week only because I wanted to eat at certain restaurants, and they only served Coke products.
But I've had several Pepsi products since then,
and when I went to the grocery store I only bought Pepsi products for my beverages to take home.

Between the "Be Less White" forced diversity training for their employees and now their meddling in Georgia election law, promoting voter fraud because that aids Democrats...
Screw Coke!
They woke? Go broke!

Welp i dont give two flying ****s. I will continue to drink cheap bourbon and sprite
You do know that Sprite is a Cocacola company product... right? Most of the major soda brands are either owned by Cocacola, Pepsi, 7up, or the Dr.Pepper/Snapple group. An easy way to, for the most part, tell which soda brand is owned by which company is to see how the store shelves are organized; usually one company's brands are stacked side by side until the next company's brands start. This is why Cocacola, Sprite, Fanta, etc are nearly always stacked together; Pepsi, Mountain Dew, etc are stacked together; 7up and A&W are stacked together; etc.

Edit: The stacking trick is sometimes not clear though. In some areas, a company might contract another to bottle their soda for them. You might find a certain major soda brand being bottled by their own company in one region but in another region the same brand of soda might be contracted out to be bottled by one of their competitors.

I've bought 2 Coke drinks in the last week only because I wanted to eat at certain restaurants, and they only served Coke products.
But I've had several Pepsi products since then,
and when I went to the grocery store I only bought Pepsi products for my beverages to take home.

Between the "Be Less White" forced diversity training for their employees and now their meddling in Georgia election law, promoting voter fraud because that aids Democrats...
Screw Coke!
They woke? Go broke!
Pro tip: Dr. Pepper is not a Cocacola product but is often served at places that carry Cocacola products (example: McDonalds).

Back
Top Bottom