Winter Apocalypse 2015

Just re-stocked all of the vehicles to supplement the go-bags that already had a few in them w/ the small & medium sized Hot Hands.
They are made right here in Dalton.
A friend of mine & his family owned that co. for years & still run it after it was sold.
The small ones are ok but the bigger versions are my favorite.

Have a link to them or know where they sell them?

Be cautious with adding weight with anything that could become more hazardous in an accident like cinder blocks.

You are much better off adding weight over the power wheels using sand bags or something similar which are less likely to slide around and go flying. Plus you can use the sand for traction spread on the ice if needed.

Nah man I'm good. If I wreck I'll just get an adjustment from you.

I GUESS your idea sounds a LITTLE better than mine. Plus they have a dual purpose :thumb:

I would have gotten home alot faster if I had just gone north in the southbound lanes of I-75

Driving in snow is no problem

When you get three inches of solid ice like last year
You ain't going nowhere unless you have chains

And staying where you are is usually a better idea
I don't understand why everyone thought they had to get home
Most of em wound up spending the night in a much worse place than of they had just stayed at work

Subaru awd for the win. Couple it with some blizzardks and you are GTG. I have enough hot hands to make it feel like miami, and enough canned food and water to last for a few weeks.
[Broken External Image]:

sweet WRX I'm a family man so I opted for the legacy Wagon And couldnt be happier with it

A few tea candles aren't a bad idea either as long as you don't burn your car down. A single candle can keep the interior pretty darned warm.

A few tea candles aren't a bad idea either as long as you don't burn your car down. A single candle can keep the interior pretty darned warm.

mark the time and date, I agree with Laufen. Some small candles are a huge boon. Light and warmth. I carry a few of the small ones that come in a tin with a tin lid

p.s. Cotton rocks! :p

Back
Top Bottom