• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will Supreme Court turn up its nose at drug-sniffing dogs?

The whole purpose of the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States is to protect persons engaged in illegal activities. People not engaged in illegal activities generally don't need the protection of the Fourth Amendment.

All of the drafters of the Constitution were engaged had been engaged in illegal activities and were outlaws.

I totally agree. Criminals are protected because being a criminal doesn't mean you're wrong. If they can search for drugs with dogs now, one day they'll be able to search for gunpowder with dogs.
The Jews in the Attic Test

The whole purpose of the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States is to protect persons engaged in illegal activities. People not engaged in illegal activities generally don't need the protection of the Fourth Amendment.

All of the drafters of the Constitution were engaged had been engaged in illegal activities and were outlaws.

Gh, I am not at all disagreeing with you on the facts, I am only disagreeing that the 4th amendment is currently only applicable to those who are involved in some form of illegality. You are absolutely correct about the framers/founding fathers. :)

Back
Top Bottom