• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Will Ferrell- Good comedian/actor or not?

I don't think he's that funny. He is the same character in every movie he grinds on my nerves. He's funny in some things, but His little thing he has going has gotten very old to me.

I had just assume stick hot flaming ice picks in my eyes than watch him. My wife watches elf over and time again at Christmas, and I retire to headphones, Pandora and the ODT.

I had just assume stick hot flaming ice picks in my eyes than watch him. My wife watches elf over and time again at Christmas, and I retire to headphones, Pandora and the ODT.

Elf is the only movie he's in that Ill watch...it's the only movie he actually acts in and does play himself.

He sucks...I go out of my way to avoid seeing any movie that has him in the cast - starring role, definitely won't find me watching it.

As long as his movies make lotsa dough, he will have a job. Whether he sucks or not has nothing to do with it. He has had a couple of good flicks but most of his roles are stupid and corny to say the least. He was spawned from SNL though so he cut his teeth on stupid and corny...

Back
Top Bottom