• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wife wants to take a trip to Tybee Island, any recommendations?

Hi,

wife wants to head down there sometime this month and since we have never been I am reaching out to the ODT brain trust on things to see and do, places to eat/drink and where to avoid. Any seafood places are high on the list.

We have a place to stay already.

any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated. And a local range would be icing on the cake. thanks
If you will eat in any at all, Go on line to the IGA and give them your grocery list. They”ll pull it, then deliver it before you get there for only a $5 fee. No standing in line at the store.

-Lighthouse Pizza is da bomb
-take a dolphin watching tour, they also go up by savannah harbor so you can see that cargo ship that capsized
-eat at The Crab Shack and feed the live alligators before or after some amazing seafood
-tour Tybee Island Lighthouse
-Tybee Marine Science museum
-work out at the Tybee YMCA,,,day passes are available
-tour Fort Pulaski national monument
-rent jet skis if the water isn’t too cold
-day trip into Savannah
-visit Tybee Pier at night, its awesome
-eat at The Crab Shack again

Edit: thinking about it makes me want to go one more time before it gets too cold
then next morning go to the Breakfast club!

Thanks for the great info! With COVID and a tough work schedule we will be doing 3-4 day weekends for awhile vs traveling much for a vacation. Hilton Head and Jekyll Island are on the list. We also recently did Pidgeon Forge which was interesting but we liked Smokey Mountains National Park the best. If anyone has day trip range trips to recommend please let me know as well. Thanks

Screenshot_20201006-205036_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom