• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wife Just Walked Past

Not yet, but we had another situation tonight. After yesterday’s adventure we both had not so great work days today and decided to go out for dinner. We are getting ready to go and our dog was getting antsy so we decided to take him out for a run before we left. And by run I mean we drive the UTV through the trails and he runs after us. So we are going down a small hill and I felt something brush my ankle (I’m in shorts) and look down and a two foot black snake is climbing up the brake linkage into the dash. I almost peed my pants and screamed like a girl.
We both bail out and the UTV rolled to a stop.

To get back to house we swapped places and wife steered while I sat in passenger side and worked gas with a stick, and kept another stick ready in case it came back.

I have no idea what kind of snake it was. Dark with some colors. Not sure pattern as I was trying to not crash and get out at same time. And any ideas on how to get a snake out of your dash area? And yes, We are drinking now;)

Not yet, but we had another situation tonight. After yesterday’s adventure we both had not so great work days today and decided to go out for dinner. We are getting ready to go and our dog was getting antsy so we decided to take him out for a run before we left. And by run I mean we drive the UTV through the trails and he runs after us. So we are going down a small hill and I felt something brush my ankle (I’m in shorts) and look down and a two foot black snake is climbing up the brake linkage into the dash. I almost peed my pants and screamed like a girl.
We both bail out and the UTV rolled to a stop.

To get back to house we swapped places and wife steered while I sat in passenger side and worked gas with a stick, and kept another stick ready in case it came back.

I have no idea what kind of snake it was. Dark with some colors. Not sure pattern as I was trying to not crash and get out at same time. And any ideas on how to get a snake out of your dash area? And yes, We are drinking now;)

sorry but I laughed, you might want to consider carrying a snake bite kit. Or start living better:boink:

Back
Top Bottom