• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wife Just Walked Past

I have not crossed that street yet. However, I have had giant African ants covered in chocolate clusters like chocolate covered peanuts. In fact I thought I was eating covered peanuts. All was well until mid chewing and I was reminded what I was eating. My napkin came in handy. Thanks.
My girls brought home some chocolate covered crickets (or grasshoppers , can't remember which) a few years ago. They said they were pretty good.

My girls brought home some chocolate covered crickets (or grasshoppers , can't remember which) a few years ago. They said they were pretty good.
If no one had mentioned what I was actually eating, I would have overindulged myself in my usual manner, since I love chocolate and peanuts, together or separate. Thanks.

If no one had mentioned what I was actually eating, I would have overindulged myself in my usual manner, since I love chocolate and peanuts together or separate. Thanks.
LOL. I keep peanuts around. Good source of protein and good eating (especially covered in chocolate). I quit drinking beer but kept on eating peanuts haha .

Good eating!!! I just don't do live rattlers or any other poisonous snakes. But I'll help you eat'em after you kill'em or I shoot'em. Taste like chicken with a hint of fish ; not as good as frog legs but Good Eating IMHO
Venomous bro something is only poisonous if you consume it.

Timber rattler? Isn't that the only known rattler around these parts?

Glad nobody got hurt.

Venomous in GA:
Timber Rattlesnake
Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake
Pygmy Rattlesnake
Copperhead Snake
Coral Snake
Water Moccasin/Cottonmouth

Once you have had a rattlesnake go off next to you with that rattle, it's a sound you never forget.

Back
Top Bottom