why no Bear bows for sale?

Also you have to agree, There is no bow out there that looks as bad A** as their design

I disagree...lol.. but then again have been shooting PSE since 1980..

Attachments

• axe 2.jpg
    axe 2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 116
buy a z7 or z7 magnum!! Ask any bow shop owner, they are they best bows out there!!

one other thing not trying to start a my bow is better then your bow whizzing contest or anything. I have several buddies who are sponsored by Matthews and shoot them on their shows more then a few would rather own an Elite Energy, they say it one of the finest most shootable bows they have ever shot..

I will stick with my PSE's or may at least shoot an Elite just once...lol

Last edited:
one other thing not trying to start a my bow is better then your bow whizzing contest or anything. I have several buddies who are sponsored by Matthews and shoot them on their shows more then a few would rather own an Elite Energy, they say it one of the finest most shootable bows they have ever shot..

Get you a Mach Flite 4 lol

The bottom line here is, the best bow is the one you shoot best!! all the other stuff is just talk. If the bow is to fast for your shooting style, or capabilities, then its not for you. I say shoot them all and see what fits you

Why no bear bows for sale? Cause the people who shot bears with bows never made it home to sell those used bow. ;)

The bottom line here is, the best bow is the one you shoot best!! all the other stuff is just talk. If the bow is to fast for your shooting style, or capabilities, then its not for you. I say shoot them all and see what fits you
that has always been my advice to people buying just about anything, go look at a bunch and make up "your" own mind..

i have a fred bear bow have not listed it. but if you want it make me a offer got two more if you want them to one is a crossbow dont use them anymore need the space

Back
Top Bottom