Why do folks post "PM Sent" for offers less than asking?

I agree. Some folks want to do all their communications by text. Fortunately, my phone does not text, and I don't know how to text anyway.:)

I do text with folks on some things but will not consider it sold till they PM Details to me and I respond.
At least that way I have a Recourse to give negative feedback.

They Pm'd you a offer. I dunno what is hard to understand. If you don't like the offer then don't PM them back.

If I send you a PM, and you don't reply, you move over to the Ignore list. That's just the way I roll.
Why not be a man and just PM a No thanks?

I don't understand op. He said the comments helps him bump the ads. Helps him sell it because of exposure....yet that warrants complaining?

I assume he just wants serious inquiries and doesn't want to bother with other comments. Just a guess.

I locked my MPX ad for no good reason, once unlocked it sold.

The ebb and flow of ODT is run off of emotions much like the stock exchange. There is no math equation for emotions.

FoRealDoe.
Well I don't get to say it very often but if I tell you I'll take it then I'm damn well gonna take it and come with all the money if I gotta drive halfway across the state. I drove about 80 miles up I75 to Hampton to do my first deal ona PSA lower.

Back
Top Bottom