• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wholesale Hunter, Wetumpka, AL

ReloaderBen

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Brenda Gail's Husband and Jill's Father
231   0
Reaction score
Has anyone ever dealt with Wholesale Hunter in Wetumpka, Alabama?

I had read some bad reviews on them and today I found out why. I ask by email about a Winchester rifle I've been looking for and they claim to have in stock. I emailed to see if it was actually in stock and was told yes but it's at one of "our warehouses". So I asked that since this rifle goes for well over $1,000 would it be possible to have it brought to the store front on a date and time to suit them so I could see it before laying out that kind of money. The answer was, "I'm sorry that wouldn't be feasible".

I translate that into "We don't really have the rifle."

It is truly unfortunate that sellers/dealers have to resort to putting out carrots in hope that an unwary individual will make their trip to their storefront, only to find that the carrot does not exist. They have to hope, that since you made the trip that you'll settle for something less. Settling for something less seldom makes the yearning for the initial carrot go away. I will add this seller/dealer to my "don't bother with" list.

So I ordered a rifle from them and some ammo from them. Two separate orders. Rifle everything went great and smooth no big deal. The ammo came in two different shipments. When I called after the first shipment came and it wasn’t the total amount of ammo they said it came from two different warehouses. Sure enough two days later the rest of the ammo showed up. So I know they do have a storefront in Alabama and then I have warehouses all over the country.

Back
Top Bottom