Hunter Harassment

some people will do anything for attention!
But for me it’s fake as hell! But remember it is yankees!
if u shoot at me i will shoot back, crazy or not!

I think we could do one hell of a lot better by finding some common ground. It does exist I believe. I reckon I was an idealist when I enlisted all these years ago. I’m tired of all this bickering. It is leading nowhere good, unless we just want the country to fail and start over somehow. I’ll have one more beer and leave it.
the right, save for a few on the fringe have always been able to "get along". you find its the left that cant get along. even with each other. they have been coddled to the point it must be their way. if not they turn violent and the media and dems praise them for their bravery... it is sad, but it is almost completely one sided....

If this lady doesn't face legal repercussions, it just emboldens her to continue. It wouldn't surprise me if she knocked it off following an arrest. Or she wouldn't care at all. Just depends on how crazy she is.

At least when the SHTF he knows where to go to if he gets the urge to commit some lovely atrocities, then eat all of her animals.

The resolution is her being arrested to change her attitude and not infringe on someone else's rights, plain and simple. She probably feeds them and thinks of them as her pets. Another lefty loon using their emotions to make decisions. She needs to go paint, or some other artsy fartsy hobby that makes her feel good.
Its not just lib****s man. A close friend of mine ended up getting in a legal battle because their cyrbaby neighbor doesnt like them shooting on their own 40 arces.

Its not just lib****s man. A close friend of mine ended up getting in a legal battle because their cyrbaby neighbor doesnt like them shooting on their own 40 arces.
A lot of people have no idea that they are alive simply because it’s illegal to kill them. But when the lights go out some scores are gonna be settled.

I tried to compromise with an anti-hunter one time.
She said I should not eat any of that deer.
I said I should eat all of the deer.
I compromised by shooting the deer and eating half it.
Yet she didn't seem happy that I met her in the middle.
That's it, they ain't never goin to be happy................

Back
Top Bottom