Hunter Harassment

There will always be nuts that don’t agree with hunting and fishing but that doesn’t give them the right to come on private property and harass hunters. in his situation I would have had a hard time not losing my temper and dropped a couple of rounds at her feet

The resolution is her being arrested to change her attitude and not infringe on someone else's rights, plain and simple. She probably feeds them and thinks of them as her pets. Another lefty loon using their emotions to make decisions. She needs to go paint, or some other artsy fartsy hobby that makes her feel good.
We got a lefty nutcase that feeds the deer in our hood. Another neighbor gets a couple every season with a bow. He doesnt tell her, but he doesnt tell her to stop feeding them either.

I’ve ran into several people like her while hunting on public land before…

Specifically in Lagrange on West Point Corp Engineer property.

One was a neighboring land owner coming out on his 4 wheeler honking his horn and screaming at me in the woods…

Another was a woman and her kids screaming at me from their car down the path to a prepped field… mind you I just checked in at the sign in station and she turned her car around to follow me.

Last one was a guy who was just walking around the woods in an orange vest and no hunting equipment and whistling to spook the woods while I was in the area.

So glad I have my own property that I hunt on with no weirdo’s wondering around

I tried to compromise with an anti-hunter one time.
She said I should not eat any of that deer.
I said I should eat all of the deer.
I compromised by shooting the deer and eating half it.
Yet she didn't seem happy that I met her in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom