• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who needs a job? Dobbs Defense will be hiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, we do not have a fragrance free workplace. In fact, there's no telling what you're going to smell here.

6626738_medium.jpg

keep-calm-its-only-smellz-9.jpg

If you weren't so far away, I'd work for free 4 days a week, providing I could show up in a provacative (but manly) outfit each day.... would also require that I retain all $$ in the tip jar at closing.

If you weren't so far away, I'd work for free 4 days a week, providing I could show up in a provacative (but manly) outfit each day.... would also require that I retain all $$ in the tip jar at closing.

Is it weird that I just want to work there for free on my off days? I just want to learn everything MAN that is being taught. The wife right now is questioning my sanity. Sometimes in life you have to chase your dreams.

I only "did it" until I needed glasses and never (very much) at work. I'm not as gay as I used to be either. I am a mature person that was raised around wheel guns when six shots out of six hitting your target was more important that 6 out of 17. Back then, the only semi-autos I was familiar with is 1911's and Ruger .22's. Now I have a tough time keeping up with all the model numbers related to Glock, Sig, Smith and even Colt, but I guess I can make a cheat sheet.

What the hell is a .40 caliber? Ballistically it's not much different from a .357, 9mm or .45acp. Guess the FBI insisted they had their own caliber. Last I knew the FBI was trying to impress folks with 10mm but could not hang on to it with multiple shots. Typical government. Rather than learning how to work something they create something, know one else can compare against it, making them heroes and "experts". Then everyone had a .40 in tryin to keep up with the Joneses.

Oh well... I do clean bathrooms, kitchens, am a hell of a "gopher" and can take a lot of "stuff", I have 4 ex-wives to prove it.

Where do I sign up?

I only "did it" until I needed glasses and never (very much) at work. I'm not as gay as I used to be either. I am a mature person that was raised around wheel guns when six shots out of six hitting your target was more important that 6 out of 17. Back then, the only semi-autos I was familiar with is 1911's and Ruger .22's. Now I have a tough time keeping up with all the model numbers related to Glock, Sig, Smith and even Colt, but I guess I can make a cheat sheet.

What the hell is a .40 caliber? Ballistically it's not much different from a .357, 9mm or .45acp. Guess the FBI insisted they had their own caliber. Last I knew the FBI was trying to impress folks with 10mm but could not hang on to it with multiple shots. Typical government. Rather than learning how to work something they create something, know one else can compare against it, making them heroes and "experts". Then everyone had a .40 in tryin to keep up with the Joneses.

Oh well... I do clean bathrooms, kitchens, am a hell of a "gopher" and can take a lot of "stuff", I have 4 ex-wives to prove it.

Where do I sign up?

4 ex wives? How is your commitment level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom