• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who needs a job? Dobbs Defense will be hiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some of those Dobbs Defense stickers to give you some free advertisement on my vehicles as they travel 80 miles twice a day up and down I75...........

Got you a list of qualified candidates yet? :p

Got a folder on my desktop of resumes. I'm not even going to crack them open for 2 weeks. I'm not going to whore my job opening anywhere else but here though.

I need some of those Dobbs Defense stickers to give you some free advertisement on my vehicles as they travel 80 miles twice a day up and down I75...........
How many you need buddy?

Got a folder on my desktop of resumes. I'm not even going to crack them open for 2 weeks. I'm not going to whore my job opening anywhere else but here though.
You'll get your best pool from here. At least you can go back and get an idea based on past post's of a perspective employee. You also know at least we like guns and it's not just another job.....

The more I read the first post, the more I want to work with you guys. It sounds like an AWESOME opportunity with an awesome crew. It would screw over my current employer if I left now.

But, If weekends only are a possibility, I will drop my resume off Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom