• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who needs a job? Dobbs Defense will be hiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hiring requirements for the job I just quit were, to say the least, different. Guys were expected to act gay, and they were discussing making it a fragrance free workplace. HR screened out all qualified applicants who didn't meet their opinion of what diversity meant. I came to realize that even the best candidates they put through were functionally defective. I left because I just couldn't take it anymore.

Not that this is up to a vote but if this guy is a returning vet and is willing I think that would be awesome. Just my penny's worth but really Hiring these guys coming home, as long as they are of sound mind is one of the most admirable things you can do as an all American business. Obviously not for me to say but my votes in the hat anyway. Now if we got some issues that conflict with the work environment that aren't cool to people and customers......that's another story. Gotta be sound mind cause lets be honest its working around some pretty impressive firepower....
Serious as a heart attack. Disabled vet and will work my arse off. Scout, my service dog will get along with anyone.

Most of the people I've traded with, sold to or bought from have met him.

View attachment 291682

View attachment 291683

If you're not into metrosexual then Dobbs isn't for you

The hiring requirements for the job I just quit were, to say the least, different. Guys were expected to act gay, and they were discussing making it a fragrance free workplace. HR screened out all qualified applicants who didn't meet their opinion of what diversity meant. I came to realize that even the best candidates they put through were functionally defective. I left because I just couldn't take it anymore.

where was this? Lol

Ahh, we do not have a fragrance free workplace. In fact, there's no telling what you're going to smell here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom