• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is saying we are for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on DOG ( a new word I've learned, I think it shows respect) fess up, everything is for sale!!!!! It has been run great for a long time, I doubt anyone could top the great job you've done!! GLWS

I'll be real honest, I think it was me.

I made a comment (and that's how rumors get started) when the "crackdown" started.

You know how you spruce up a car/house/whatever before you sell it? Well, I said something to the effect of "The way OS is cleaning up the place (ODT) you would think that he was getting ready to sell it."

Does this mean I have to go in time out now?

I'll be real honest, I think it was me.

I made a comment (and that's how rumors get started) when the "crackdown" started.

You know how you spruce up a car/house/whatever before you sell it? Well, I said something to the effect of "The way OS is cleaning up the place (ODT) you would think that he was getting ready to sell it."

Does this mean I have to go in time out now?

I was going to rat you out:)

GIVE HAYATA the HAT!....hahahahha

Just wanted to clear up a rumor that may or may not be circulating around. I've heard it from two different people now so I figured I'd address it in case it's a big thing.

I have absolutely no plans to sell the ODT. Seriously, none. And even if I was, I doubt very seriously that there is anyone out there that would be willing to pay the amount of money it would take to get it.

Hopefully that is clear enough. :D
So what you are saying is, you are just 'testing the waters'? OK... GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom