• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is saying we are for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting next to a young lady at the bar. I said "How about $1,000 for one night?"

She said "Ah no."
I said "How about $10,000 cash?"
She said "No Thank you"
I said "$100,000 cash in $100 bills."
She said "$100,000 cash for one night?"
I said "Now that we established what you are, we are just haggling over price."

Everything is for sale.

That's cold...

For a 4 year old website this site isn't doing so bad. Depending on which website valuation tool you use, the estimated sale value is between $38,000 & $109,000. Estimated income per day from advertising $71 to $198, again not bad for a 4 year old website.

I'll be real honest, I think it was me.

I made a comment (and that's how rumors get started) when the "crackdown" started.

You know how you spruce up a car/house/whatever before you sell it? Well, I said something to the effect of "The way OS is cleaning up the place (ODT) you would think that he was getting ready to sell it."

Does this mean I have to go in time out now?

That's probably it, amazing how one person's speculation can snowball into something.

I was sitting next to a young lady at the bar. I said "How about $1,000 for one night?"

She said "Ah no."
I said "How about $10,000 cash?"
She said "No Thank you"
I said "$100,000 cash in $100 bills."
She said "$100,000 cash for one night?"
I said "Now that we established what you are, we are just haggling over price."

Everything is for sale.

Where did I say it wasn't? I just said that no one would ever pay the amount it would take to get it.

For a 4 year old website this site isn't doing so bad. Depending on which website valuation tool you use, the estimated sale value is between $38,000 & $109,000. Estimated income per day from advertising $71 to $198, again not bad for a 4 year old website.

Those sites have no idea what anything is worth. They have no access to any financial records or any kind or any real analytics. They are just a shot in the dark at best.

D***! Where is muh check!? WE HAVE RIGHTS, YA HEAR!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom