• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

White sunglasses on a male...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think white glasses on a boy is dumb, but then again I thought leather pants a white shirt with a thin leather tie under long blond hair in "wings" looked nice at one time............on a boy. :D
Goofy kids will always be goofy kids, our parents were, we were and now our kids are.

So if you have tats you need white sunglasses? Thats the stupidest **** I have ever heard in my life.White glasses suck.RED is the way to go.or at least metalflake

I seems to be a bunch of gheys here. Let the kid wear pink glasses if he wants it is not hurting you one bit so who cares. If he was wearing his pants in his ankles that might be a problem lol

So if you have tats you need white sunglasses? Thats the stupidest **** I have ever heard in my life.White glasses suck.RED is the way to go.or at least metalflake

Where's the gif of Biker in the Randy Savage sunglasses from the Sweetwater M&G last year?

Why does it matter? We all wore and did strange stuff in our youth. If he wants to put a bottle rocket up his butt and light it its his business. We get to sit back and laugh and mutter dumb ass under our breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom