• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

White sunglasses on a male...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have, and you make some dang good chili.:thumb: Just messin with brother! Soon as my little girl gets older she is going to be giving a hard time about my backward hillbilly ways and I'll be giving her a hard time about wearing an oven mitt on her head or whatever they will be doing thats cool at the time. All in good fun.

Sorry I got all riled up. In high school, in the late 80s, I had long hair and rode a Harley, but I also had one of the highest GPAs in my school. I went on to graduate college, but I chose to work in construction because that is what I like to do. I just get sick of people judging the book by it's cover. I apologize for being pissy. It just gets old having people assume the worst.

Sorry,
Jon

Why does anyone care what a person wears or don't ? Op are you gay judging another male ?
sad our world of freedom has became to this ...... Move more things in life to focus on , like these damn copperheads !!!!!

If he is gay I think it's ok, otherwise people will label him as gay if he isn't. It's purely how he wants to be looked at....
It is sad but people do judge a book by the cover, first impressions are just that...first impressions.

Last edited:
i62.tinypic.com_2w35m2t.jpg

Sorry I got all riled up. In high school, in the late 80s, I had long hair and rode a Harley, but I also had one of the highest GPAs in my school. I went on to graduate college, but I chose to work in construction because that is what I like to do. I just get sick of people judging the book by it's cover. I apologize for being pissy. It just gets old having people assume the worst.

Sorry,
Jon
It's all good man, hell about half of my friends are as redneck as they come and the other half are hippies with dreadlocks going down past their ass. I dont care what people wear it's who they are is what matters. I guess I'm somewhere in the middle!

Never even heard of or seen white sunglasses until this thread.
Guess that's what I get for not watching tv or getting out much!

Sorry,
Jon

Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. This kid spends more time at my house than he does his own. I got him his first deer tags last yr and just paid for his combo license this yr- he's even going on vacation with us to St. Augustine. Definitely not judging the book by the cover- I've already read this book and if he were a bad kid he wouldn't be here tonight. Just wanted to clear the air here- it's all in good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom