• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

White sunglasses on a male...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that the fact that you care what another guy wears makes you the "ghey" one.

How about you mind your own business and let other folks do what they want to do unless it harms someone else.

While I'd probably poke a little fun at the glasses, he'd probably have a thing or two to say about my 20 year old truck if he felt free to speak his mind. And those would be fighting words ;)

Last edited:
^^^^ This guy wears white glass's! :pound:

You have obviously never met me at one of the ODT meets. I have a shaved head, covered in tattoos, and ride motorcycles. The only sunglasses I own are Wiley X, black framed glasses. Many people would look at me at just see trash, but I live in a nice
neighborhood, have coached little league baseball, and volunteer at my kids' schools. I think it is childish to judge someone by the color of their glasses...but I guess a couple of you guys are just too cool to leave other folks alone. I know who to not deal with in the future.

You have obviously never met me at one of the ODT meets. I have a shaved head, covered in tattoos, and ride motorcycles. The only sunglasses I own are Wiley X, black framed glasses. Many people would look at me at just see trash, but I live in a nice
neighborhood, have coached little league baseball, and volunteer at my kids' schools. I think it is childish to judge someone by the color of their glasses...but I guess a couple of you guys are just too cool to leave other folks alone. I know who to not deal with in the future.
I have, and you make some dang good chili.:thumb: Just messin with brother! Soon as my little girl gets older she is going to be giving a hard time about my backward hillbilly ways and I'll be giving her a hard time about wearing an oven mitt on her head or whatever they will be doing thats cool at the time. All in good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom