• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where do you put your ****

Potentially stupid question inbound...

Can you scan them and just keep digital copies?
Negatory. I could use their system I suppose and do away with paper 4473s but thats not even the bulk of paper I have to keep. There is a lot of **** involved in running a business. Its ten thousand tiny things that get you, not the few big ones. They will hundred dollar you to death with all the little fees and licenses and compliances and other made up bull**** they invent to steal from you. Can't throw that stuff away either.

Negatory. I could use their system I suppose and do away with paper 4473s but thats not even the bulk of paper I have to keep. There is a lot of **** involved in running a business. Its ten thousand tiny things that get you, not the few big ones. They will hundred dollar you to death with all the little fees and licenses and compliances and other made up bull**** they invent to steal from you. Can't throw that stuff away either.
#businessownerprobs

I use neat receipts. Scan bills and all in a couple times a year. Creates a searchable data base at the same time. You can also import all the email receipts you get.

Back
Top Bottom