• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where do you put your ****

I mean really, the computer age was supposed to cut down on the use of paper, "NOT"

In 1985 my fridge came with a 2 page pamplet, the owners manual for my car was smaller than than todays fridge.

You used to be able to keep all your **** in a kitchen drawer, now you need a whole nother kitchen full of drawers just for the **** that come with the **** you buy.

One spot for batteries, AAA, AA, C, D, manuals, warranties just doesn't work anymore, you need a separate spot for each and every F'ing one.

I'm done *****ing for now if, I can find that damn thing that goes with this other thing.

Owners manuals go in a clear plastic tote and store on the top shelf in the guest bedroom closet where nothing else fits.

The Great Jim Beani sees a Mini Warehouse Full of Filing Cabinets in Your Future.

Not quite yet. I have to keep files on site too. Right now it's just two file cabinets a book shelf and an entire desk top.

Underground bunker. Fits in with your line of work. "Business expense".

Dude, you better believe if I make any money at this I'm getting the illest bunker ever. I have a buddy that lives in a luxury bunker now but it's exposed on one side and has no blast screens. So it's kind of ghetto for a bunker.

I mean really, the computer age was supposed to cut down on the use of paper, "NOT"

In 1985 my fridge came with a 2 page pamplet, the owners manual for my car was smaller than than todays fridge.

You used to be able to keep all your **** in a kitchen drawer, now you need a whole nother kitchen full of drawers just for the **** that come with the **** you buy.

One spot for batteries, AAA, AA, C, D, manuals, warranties just doesn't work anymore, you need a separate spot for each and every F'ing one.

I'm done *****ing for now if, I can find that damn thing that goes with this other thing.
Don't forget the 20 different languages directions.

On Site Minis: Like Arc, except Legal.
Stuff my papers inside of midgets? I'm not sure of the cost effectiveness of that. Live midgets? What's the upkeep cost on a midget?

I met a midget machinist the other day. He was pretty cool. He made me some plates.

Stuff my papers inside of midgets? I'm not sure of the cost effectiveness of that. Live midgets? What's the upkeep cost on a midget?

I met a midget machinist the other day. He was pretty cool. He made me some plates.

They were Saucers, no?

Back
Top Bottom