• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When to place a member on ignore?

To ignore or not to ignore that is the question I ask of me. I have used it in the past. Usually when there are way to many sail ads from one person . I don't care what someone is selling or how much they want. I just get tired of seeing it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

in my personal experience the only time I put someone on ignore is when they keep trolling me and hijacking threads to call me a dirtbag outlaw unlicensed used car dealer. Hey I ( used to) provide a valuable service to 'da low income comm roonity that needed cheap reliable transportation. At least I wasn't scalping 22 ammo.:cool:

Got one person on mine now, because of sale/ trade experience.
Considering putting another person on because they are intentionally annoying.

Got one person force ignored for me recently...I've never wanted to ignore someone in the 6 years I've been here.

Apparently the mods agree with how I view this little bitch and don't want me to get in trouble.

To ignore or not to ignore that is the question I ask of me. I have used it in the past. Usually when there are way to many sail ads from one person . I don't care what someone is selling or how much they want. I just get tired of seeing it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.
Exactly my original point. Well put, sir.

I wait until I have interactions with them , Most of my ignore list is no call no shows .and a guy banned on another board for stealing .

Back
Top Bottom