• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When to place a member on ignore?

canoecanoe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
118   0
Reaction score
I am sure you have your own criteria.

I just placed a member on ignore after they re-listed their obscenely overpriced item for about the 12th time. I am tired of seeing this. Of course it is their privilege to do this, but why would you think that after 11 times relisting that this time might be different?

By this time all of the potentially gullible types have seen it a number of times and have resisted the siren's call to purchase. You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different result.

I'm sure I'm on someone's ignore list, I hope not, but I'm sure. Like many of you, I'm pretty vocal on here. Especially lately with some pretty big personal issues I'm going through right now. You guys are like my 2nd family!

With that said, I personally don't have anyone on my ignore list and I don't think I would do so. I kind of like the fight sometimes :becky: :boxing:. I feel like people can be too quick sometimes to do this. It would be my hope that everyone on here had the mindset of "seeking to understand" rather than to assume things, which unfortunately happens a lot on here.

Very recently a long time, good ODT'er, posted something that really pissed me off. Rather than blasting him, I tried to understand his perspective before I jumped to conclusions. I'm glad I did, because I completely misunderstood what he originally posted and it turned out that we both agreed 100% on what he was saying. I just read it wrong.

Now there are a few **** nuts that I'm glad to see gone with permabans.

Just my two cents...

touché

That's why I put this in the pasture, where it belongs. Sometimes little things bother me, but usually not.

I used ignore so I don't see it, but let them do as they see fit. Live and let live.

touché

That's why I put this in the pasture, where it belongs. Sometimes little things bother me, but usually not.

I used ignore so I don't see it, but let them do as they see fit. Live and let live.

Like when someone doesn't know how to spell touche and copy and paste it from google? LOL just messing with you. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom