• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When to place a member on ignore?

Meh, I would have called him out if it really bugged me but I'm a bit of a dick sometimes. You can mock someones add and not use any names you know. Just say something like I really wish I could buy gun x but I just can't afford it at current market value which is about two times its current market value. Oh, look another 1000 dollar glock.

Kinda like the guy who recently had a Colt match target listed for 1400 dollars and it had no flash hider. You know what I am saying.
Ouch!

Just messing with you man. I have no business dictating to someone how I think they price their property. It is not mine so I keep my mouth shut. Don't get me started on what I think of guys who want to tell me what my stuff is worth.
No offense taken.

Meh, I would have called him out if it really bugged me but I'm a bit of a dick sometimes. You can mock someones add and not use any names you know. Just say something like I really wish I could buy gun x but I just can't afford it at current market value which is about two times its current market value. Oh, look another 1000 dollar glock.

Kinda like the guy who recently had a Colt match target listed for 1400 dollars and it had no flash hider. You know what I am saying.
bypass , i gotta meet up w / you and buy you a beer... you sound like a hell of a guy

Simple fix. Just call out the person who's ad has somehow become a issue for you then you will get a short mandatory vacation to think about your point of view.

Do you need another snickers? LOL

Back
Top Bottom