• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When to leave a negative feedback?

grandall1972

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
249   0
Reaction score
When would you leave a negative feedback?

I recently had someone agree to a trade that they offered and I accepted, and set up a time and place. It was set Wednesday for a Saturday meet. Today he asked if I wanted to meet for a further drive for myself and meet today. With out getting a confirmation for me he responded that he had a better deal and did not want to meet anymore.

When we made the deal I unlisted my rifle and assumed we were trading. He kept his pistol up for trade, I guess hoping a better deal came along.

Does this warrant a negative feedback?

I've had others who have backed out of a deal for one reason or another, but they all have been very polite about it. They even asked out of the trade saying they would trade if I still wanted. This is the first time were someone has continued to fish their gun for another trade after offering me a trade and agreeing to a time and place.

Thanks

Last edited:
When would you leave a negative feedback?

I recently had someone agree to a trade, and set up a time and place. It was set Wednesday for a Saturday meet. Today he asked if I wanted to meet for a further drive for myself and meet today. With out getting a confirmation for me he responded that he had a better deal and did not want to meet anymore.

When we made the deal I unlisted my rifle and assumed we were trading. He kept his pistol up for trade, I guess hoping a better deal came along.

Does this warrant a negative feedback?

Thanks
That happened to me before. I brushed it off. No biggie to me.

Back
Top Bottom