• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

when a brand new user posts an ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your encouragement. I will give you this much, you have the ability to troll several different threads at the same time. Funny, when you are called out on picking percentages out of your .... out of air.... you can't debate your information or where you got it. So, it is just typical BS. Stay with your LEO posts, you do that much better.

Lots of butthurt here. Let me help you out though. You see, I specifically stated in my post that I was guessing and that it wasn't a fact. Let's re-visit my original post that hurt your fee fees. Is there anything in there that might make a normal person realize that I don't have hard facts to back up my statement and that I'm simply making an estimate? I think so. Tell me if you see anything that jumps out at you that would make you draw the same conclusion.

I'd venture a guess that about 95+ % are current members with alternate accounts. The only reason you would disable comments is to prevent a **** storm and how is a newb gonna know that the price would cause that?

Find anything? No? Let's try again...

I'd venture a guess that about 95+ % are current members with alternate accounts. The only reason you would disable comments is to prevent a **** storm and how is a newb gonna know that the price would cause that?

What about now? Did you find anything that time? I sure hope so...

Now, considering that the OP actually agreed with the post in question, I have a hard time understanding your trolling accusations, but to each their own.

Last edited:
It's a free market. There will always be people with chips on their shoulder, they usually travel in packs because they lack "balls". Instead of just having fun, smiling and enjoying life with a fair opinion and agreeing to disagree they're always trying to constantly stir up trouble and cause an issue that doesn't exist until they create it then they want to cry foul and try to drum up public support to save face. It's pathetic.

Lots of butthurt here.

Aw, you used the term butthurt. Well, that ends any discussion on the topic. You lose.

Good try, but you used butthurt, not me. To use another one of your terms "fail".

So are you insinuating that because I pointed out that you were "butthurt" that you somehow "win" an argument? Geeze, no wonder you pick so many internet fights where you're clearly in the wrong. You consider it a victory when the other person returns your call out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom