• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

when a brand new user posts an ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reading comprehension fail has reached epic and colossal proportions.

So has the BS percentages you throw out, but that is just you. Alternate accounts, I only know for sure of three member who have had or have alternate accounts. How many do you have?

So has the BS percentages you throw out, but that is just you. Alternate accounts, I only know for sure of three member who have had or have alternate accounts. How many do you have?

I never said 95+ % of members have alternate accounts. Again, your reading comprehension is horrible.

I'd venture a guess that about 95+ % are current members with alternate accounts.

So, 95% of those who disable comments are current members with alternate accounts. What did I read wrong? I still call BS on that percentage. Unless you know members who have alternate accounts and are placing ads that have disabled comments, you numbers are still BS. Just your typical I can post anything on the internet without having know what I am saying. A typical move by you, but I guess that is to be expected.

So, 95% of those who disable comments are current members with alternate accounts. What did I read wrong? I still call BS on that percentage. Unless you know members who have alternate accounts and are placing ads that have disabled comments, you numbers are still BS. Just your typical I can post anything on the internet without having know what I am saying. A typical move by you, but I guess that is to be expected.

I never said 95% of those who disable comments are current members with alternate accounts, either. Now it's moved from a reading comprehension fail to a context fail on your part.

Good job. You're slowly but surely improving. Here's the OP and I put the relevant part in bold to help you figure it out :thumb:

when a brand new user posts an ad and automatically hit disable comments after listing an item stupid high, it makes me think thats its someone familiar with the trader that has an alternate account

usually new members take some time to figure out the basics (disable comments is not something i figure a new member would think to click on)

yalls take?

Last edited:
I like to make price comments on my own ads then report it. I've gotten three infractions for bashing my prices.

Last edited:
I never said 95% of those who disable comments are current members with alternate accounts, either. Now it's moved from a reading comprehension fail to a context fail on your part.

Good job. You're slowly but surely improving :thumb:

Thank you for your encouragement. I will give you this much, you have the ability to troll several different threads at the same time. Funny, when you are called out on picking percentages out of your .... out of air.... you can't debate your information or where you got it. So, it is just typical BS. Stay with your LEO posts, you do that much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom