• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Whats popular hunting camo print?

Sounds like a women`s fashion discussion.It all works.I mix it up,don`t care what it is.Buy most of it at yard sales and flea markets.Sometimes I just wear solid olive drab.I killed deer,bear,and antelope before ever wearing ANY camo.Turkey season in Ga.was what got me into camo.

Sounds like a women`s fashion discussion.It all works.I mix it up,don`t care what it is.Buy most of it at yard sales and flea markets.Sometimes I just wear solid olive drab.I killed deer,bear,and antelope before ever wearing ANY camo.Turkey season in Ga.was what got me into camo.

Hardly! Women's and men's fashion makes a tremendous difference in perceived beauty.

This is normally my go to camo. But I didn't blend in too would that day.
Btw. If you wear a ghillie suit into a store its good to know the cashier. But it does freak out other customers tho. There was couple people who seat in their cars til I came out. We made a drive around the kroger parking lot one time. Stopped near people and asked them for directions the looks you get when they turn around is priceless.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v716_cwhotrod311_IMG_2217_1_2.jpg

Whatever's on sale at BP or walmart. I switched to a ghillie suit a few years back during how season, so clothing really doesn't matter. Gun hunting I'm in my regular camo

Back
Top Bottom