• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's going on with the prices of handguns?

I wouldn't hold my breath for any quick "return to normal". If Biden wins there will be moves to restrict which will retard supply and increase prices. If Trump wins there will be riots and the sheer panic will place demands on supply which will increase prices.

My two brothers 1 who live's in Ohio and 1 in Alaska are paying out the butt for a few hundred rounds of ammo in .9m, they don't dare ask me for ammunition because I will send it after they go on FACEBOOK and Twitter, to announce that they were acting like DICKS not taking my advice. Plus, I'm the youngest and if they owe me it will be HELL for them at every family event!

Can't believe I am typing this but here in CO prices are pretty normal in the gun stores. Was in a place just this morning that had at least 20 ARs on the wall for at or under a grand including a 16" Springfield Saint for $1099.

They had about a dozen AR pistols too....and another Saint AR pistol for a little more than the rifle.

There was ammo and all kinds of parts for building your own too, and their displays were full of Glocks and SIG at normal pricing.

Hmmmm......how much are Hi Points going for these days? Lol
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom