• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Whats cookin July 4th

I am putting butts, ribs, links and a brisket on the smoker if I can find one at a reasonable price. I have the butts, links and ribs. Just checked Walmart and they want $4.50 a pound.
Ridiculous!
Maybe Kroger has some cheaper.
Kroger has Swift Premium back ribs at $2.99 per lb. Not a smoking price, but better than the regular $3.99 per lb.

Found 1

Attachments

• 20210701_173424.jpg
    20210701_173424.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 24
Pork belly burnt ends. Tons of recipes online for them.
She eats enough of these she'll look like the old first grade pencils.
Dinkums brought me a pork belly and we cooked some. Huge hit with everyone that could choke down delicious chunks of fat. A+ do recommend
20210123_010851.jpg
20210123_145645.jpg
20210123_150032.jpg

DinkyDau DinkyDau

Working this weekend, so made bride something yesterday. Smoked 2lb of bacon on RecTec and made French toast to go with it. What she wanted for dinner, so that's what she got. Still have some bacon left over and tossed it in my grits this morning.

Working this weekend, so made bride something yesterday. Smoked 2lb of bacon on RecTec and made French toast to go with it. What she wanted for dinner, so that's what she got. Still have some bacon left over and tossed it in my grits this morning.

How dare you Sir!!!!!!!!!!! Speak of something tantalizing that you made for your Bride!!! And then not post pic's!! You Sir. should be Flogged! :hungry:

Well in my defense, I did try to eat 2 pounds of smoked bacon last night. Found out how good the bacon is after putting it on top shelf over chicken last time. Chicken breast with bacon dripping on it is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom