What was your worst buy? The one that just didn't live up to the MFR hype?

Saiga 12. Wouldnt feed **** from factory
2 different Taurus revolver timing
Rossi circuit judge timing
Cz Scorpion first gen. Triggers was an onion of **** for price
Npaps zpaps. Enough said

Saiga 12. Wouldnt feed **** from factory
2 different Taurus revolver timing
Rossi circuit judge timing
Cz Scorpion first gen. Triggers was an onion of **** for price
Npaps zpaps. Enough said

I bought a set of range rods for revolvers in the sizes I'd want for a revolver (22, 38/357, 45) and use them for anything I have or want to buy. This assures that the cylinder/forcing cone alignment is correct through all the cylinder positions. Well worth the money...

Bought a new mil-spec Colt Sporter H-bar brand new in 1996...hands down the most 'un'accurate weapon I've ever owned. Put a new carry-handle scope-mount with new Leupold Gold scope, once I got it "sighted" in, I couldn't put 10 rounds on a pie plate at 50 yards off of a bag. Removed scope and shot iron sights, at 25 yards I could put about 4 out of 10 rounds on target. Took it back to the LGS, they sent it to the MFR for me and Colt stated that there was in issue with the barrel (no specifics). Sold it as soon as I got the repaired weapon back....that's when I learned what mil-spec really meant!

SVE40?
Early 2000s
Had a lightened trigger, but was very ammo picky. If it wasn’t spitting 165 or larger would stove pipe or other at least 2 times a magazine.
Thought it was limp wristing , but no large round count reliability was ever found and had sentimental value so tried.

First time I’ve ever heard this. I seriously doubt you ever shot one and if you did.... they do need broke down and cleaned about every 3000 rds
I got 1 thats got about 30k rounds down the pipe, same springs that it came with when I bought it in 1997 are still in it. I cant recall one single malfunction. It will ring a 8" gong at 100 yards if the shooter does his or her part.
The worst gun I ever bought a AMT back up 45. Never got a whole mag down the pipe

I got 1 thats got about 30k rounds down the pipe, same springs that it came with when I bought it in 1997 are still in it. I cant recall one single malfunction. It will ring a 8" gong at 100 yards if the shooter does his or her part.
The worst gun I ever bought a AMT back up 45. Never got a whole mag down the pipe
I probably shouldn’t have said that I doubt he’d ever even shot one but that was honestly the first time I’d ever heard of that. I’ve owned several , know a lot of Folks that have, and passed a P90 down to my youngest girl. There’s no telling how many rounds are on that gun? Built like a tank.

A Walther P22. The pistol was not reliable and jammed even with ammo walther recommended. I sent it back to walther under warranty and they said nothing was wrong with it
That is without a doubt the worst pistol ever. My wife has one, and it is so bad we are GIVING it away to her nephew. Jams frequently, difficult to take down (takedown lever sticks) and near-impossible to put back together without watching multiple videos on Youtube because of the UNCAPTURED spring on the rod. Worst design ever. I just took it down, cleaned it, and reassembled it with great difficulty. Piece of JUNK. I told her to get rid of it, because I'm never tearing it down again.

Back
Top Bottom