What was your worst buy? The one that just didn't live up to the MFR hype?

Gaffer1968

Air Force Icon
1956 DeSoto (pushbutton transmission)
112   0
Reaction score
I suspect everyone here has a gun or two in their collection they just wish they'd have waited until the first round or two of issue of their 'prototype' they decided to sell was over and they had worked out all the kinks and problems. I have two. A pistol that shoots 22 WMR and has a big magazine capacity and the other is a novel short 12 gauge shotgun that also has a large capacity. Many problems with the pistol and the shotgun is just too finicky...

Sig mosquito, I just about gave it away, I hated it that much. I used to be a sig fan, that gun changed that. it was for all practical purposes a single shot.
I went into a gun store with the intent of purchasing one of those .22 WMR hi cap pistols you are talking about. Ended up looking at it and leaving.

Sig mosquito, I just about gave it away, I hated it that much. I used to be a sig fan, that gun changed that. it was for all practical purposes a single shot.
I went into a gun store with the intent of purchasing one of those .22 WMR hi cap pistols you are talking about. Ended up looking at it and leaving.

Thanks for the feedback...I think we ALL have one or two about which we don't want to admit for fear of looking stupid, but it's cathartic in some respects in my opinion...Thanks for that. I had one gun I bought decades ago around the millennium that would drop the doggone mag right out the bottom each time I fired it. They (MFRs) finally admitted several flaws years later and I got to trade it in free for a Generation II version that is PERFECT in so many ways.

53036fa4511e91a3b243c9ae5132c3d4.jpg

I've shot one of those and liked it, as someone else's.

Back
Top Bottom