• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What to purchase boat or motorcycle

Yeah I miss having a boat. I remember owning a boat was like throwing money into the water. But the feeling you get early in the morning on glassy water is what I miss. on the other hand, nice BMW mottorad doesn't sound that bad at all too

Yeah I miss having a boat. I remember owning a boat was like throwing money into the water. But the feeling you get early in the morning on glassy water is what I miss. on the other hand, nice BMW mottorad doesn't sound that bad at all too
you can get that same feeling in a small john boat and have $ left over for a bike too.

Get the bike and a Kayak. It's the only way to fly!

Kayak%20Fishing%20Show1.jpg

whiteseabass1.jpg

Last edited:
Personally, I've been looking at boats because I need something big and heavy that I have to move around the yard when I cut grass. I think it's more fun to look than buy!

both are a lot of fun and will put the wind in your face but I aint never caught a fish on a bike. plus its a lot softer landing if you fall off the boat

Seeing that i will be having a Lil more free time on my hands I'm stuck on what to get. Another motorcycle or a bass boat? What do you guys think?

wow. tough choice there. both will bring immense pleasure, but both will suck your wallet dry. the bike will less than the boat, so I'd say go with the bike.

Back
Top Bottom