What the Hell's Happened to the ODT

I'm too ignorant to link a damn video here so let me make a suggestion. All of y'all check out 9 Hole Reviews but specifically the one they did on the Beretta 71 in 22LR. Damn good video to say the least. It was a history of the pistol and how successfully the Mossad used it against terrorists armed with AKs and grenades in the early 70s. And to my surprise one of those badass Mossad Operators was ... Benjamin Netanyahu .

I'm too ignorant to link a damn video here so let me make a suggestion. All of y'all check out 9 Hole Reviews but specifically the one they did on the Beretta 71 in 22LR. Damn good video to say the least. It was a history of the pistol and how successfully the Mossad used it against terrorists armed with AKs and grenades in the early 70s. And to my surprise one of those badass Mossad Operators was ... Benjamin Netanyahu .
I really like 9 Hole Review’s stuff. And yes, all three of the Netanyahu brothers, Yoni, Bibi and Iddo were members of Sayeret Matkal.

I really like 9 Hole Review’s stuff. And yes, all three of the Netanyahu brothers, Yoni, Bibi and Iddo were members of Sayeret Matkal.
Yeah my take away from the video aside from wanting one of them LONG discontinued Berettas was ...you do NOT **** with Israel. Them folks invented the Uzi and the Galil.

Yeah my take away from the video aside from wanting one of them LONG discontinued Berettas was ...you do NOT **** with Israel. Them folks invented the Uzi and the Galil.
And slayed many an invader with an AK!

1691448471387.jpeg

Dude... I want an Obrez BAD! Seen a lot built on Mosins on Google Images. But I HAVE seen a few built on Enfields which was very interesting.

How hard can it be to make one?

You take a hacksaw to the barrel, and a tiger saw to the stock, File down the rough bits on the barrel and a rasp to the stock, and wrap any remaining ugly bits in ace bandage.

How hard can it be to make one?

You take a hacksaw to the barrel, and a tiger saw to the stock, File down the rough bits on the barrel and a rasp to the stock, and wrap any remaining ugly bits in ace bandage.
I see your point but I'm a poor. And whenever I try to explain the whole NFA thing to my wife it always goes bad . I mean you try telling a woman that you're fittin' to send $200.00 to the Man for a permission slip to do something to a gun you already paid for. Seriously, when I show her pre 86 transferrables on GunBroker she just shakes her head and goes " Anyone paying that is stupid as hell."

Back
Top Bottom