What should we do with the listings for sold/traded items?

What should be done with listings for items that are sold?

• Create a forum for sold items and move them there.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Just delete them!

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • Leave it like it is now.

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
Delete them.....

But if you have the capability after it is sold it would be neat to have a little form thing that ask what gun was sold and for how much and or traded for what....BUT no user names or anything with it so you could just go to that section search what gun you are wanting to sell and you can see what guns like yours have been going for.....BUT IF AND ONLY IF NO USER NAMES OR IP ADDRESS ARE KEPT WITH IT....

Just an Idea.
-Olchevy

That's to much trouble and work for Steve. If want want that much info. we should keep up with it ourselves.

Point taken. I know hardly anything of all the programing stuff and did not know if it was difficult and time consuming or as simple as clicking a few options...lol

Ok, then My take is Delete Them.
-Olchevy

I say just delete them. You really never know what they sold for any way because of the negotiations that go on behind the scenes.

I vote to delete them. It was cool to be able to see what things sold for when the site was getting started but now there are so many they are just taking up space.

I say move them or mark them sold The moment anything is posted on the internet it is there forever somewhere. There are many different entities, govt and private, that capture it all. Google comes to mind.

I think making a "SOLD" Folder would be a nice reference for how much used guns/rifles go for and that way buyers and sellers can get a sence of price/value

Back
Top Bottom